MY CUTIE PET " XIAO FEI "


          Many people keep animals as a pet . Some people keep birds , hamster and others keep cat . Many people keep dog as pet , I too have a pet dog . I call him " Xiao Fei " . He gender is boy . He was a present from my father during my sixteen years old birthday . When my father gave " Xiao Fei " to me , I am surprised and very excited . This is because I always have a wish which is have a pet . My father brought " Xiao Fei " back from my uncle's house . My uncle also have a pet dog named Dodo , Dodo is a girl and she is pregnant . She gave birth to ten cubs ,  " Xiao Fei " is one of the Dodo's child . " Xiao Fei " is two months old at that time and now he is two years old . I named him " Xiao Fei " because he is very active and always curious about everything he saw . He was just a puppy when the first time I saw him . Every evening , I will take him out for walk . As for his meal , I gave him biscuits , milk every day and some time I will give him fried chicken . Fried chicken is his favourite food , every time must eat a lot .  

Comments